Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lets try this again

Lets be honest, or I will be honest with myself... I suck at this. I forget that I even have a blog, but I will keep trying. That is a promise I will make.
Since having Emma 16 months ago, my brain has become mush, and I'm pretty much a walking zombie most of the time.Zombie Cat
Speaking of cats, poor Gemma has a thyroid condition that is almost out of control. She is on meds, but will eat anything. Winston is Winston, and Simon is fine too.

Emma is now almost 16 months. She is running around like a mad woman, and has mastered the art of the temper tantrum.. which means I have mastered the art of stepping over that tantrum and walking away.Teething is not something that she is breazing through either. Very grumpy, but she is cute though. She loves the park, and hates to be at home for long periods of time. Here's a few piccies...
from the park:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Babbling in her "mobile"
Photobucket
and.... playing in the laundry basket. Yes, those are my (clean) pants she's picking up
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww she's adorable. Hard to believe she's already 16 months. It goes by fast doesn't it. Three years old is really staring down the barrel at us and I'm not sure if I like it.

PS...can you modify your comments so that I have a choice of leaving a name and URL in addition to open ID...there are bugs with Blogger and that open ID thing. Thanks!

Christina said...

Yep... I will do that! I have to figure out how!

Boogs said...

I can't get over how much older Emma's looking these days! She's so cute!! :)

I hope you do keep up with your blogging this time - I know I'm terrible at remembering - but it's so nice to be able to keep up with everybody this way.

Love Me