Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekly addition of my good, bad, and the annoying

Random things from this week that fit into my little categories

Good:
Guitar Class - I really enjoyed it! Thinking of buying my own guitar for school.
Trader Joes Shredded beef burritos w/ salsa
New airconditioner in my living room
Emma taking 2 hour naps in the pm (one nap a day)
Sleep
coffee with 2 splenda and milk
not cooking

Bad:
Taking the A/C unit from 1982 out of the wall to replace it. This sucker had to weigh 150 pounds. Its huge. We called it "the beast"

still don't have feeling in my 2 finger tips from guitar class
allergies

deciding to stop trying to have another baby- but still didn't get AF yet. Since I'm irregular, I have no clue when it will rear its ugly head.

Annoying:
Know it alls that go to classes and have attitude
people who rub it in that its easy for them to get pregnant
Car batteries dying
putting an A/C unit in at 9pm
waking up at 5:30 to go to class
running out of splenda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to be able to play the guitar. I have two of them here at home....an electric guitar & an acoustic guitar (both past Christmas gifts to Allie, who never really got past learning a few chords!). Problem is, I want to just be able to pick up and play - I don't want to have to actually LEARN. LOL. Sounds like you had fun!

Marlene