Friday, October 24, 2008

bad blogger=me

Okay, been a long time, but had to get my butt back to work. How are you, you ask? Well, lets see...

for 2 weeks my "good leg" has been painful and swollen. The doc seems to thing that it is from compensation for the "bad" leg, but still wants me to go get a doppler study to rule out a DVT or other clot.

hubby passed his Citizenship test, although not without doing it with a bit of drama.. In true Philly style, they lost his file. When they find it, it took forever to get him foing. He had a 9:30am appointment and got to work at 1:30pm.

Emma chipped her front tooth. I have no clue how it happened, bie keut I know it happened here. No crying, screaming or anything like that . She looks a lot like JOhn, still.

well, thats it for now- before I fall right to sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats hubby on passing the test!! that's awesome!
Poor Emma!! Bry chipped a tooth when he was little too. It was pointy and we had to have it filled. That was. not. fun!