Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the year in pics, take 2

stupid internet kept cutting off as I posted. I got up to September, and POOF! gone.

So, here, once again is the year in pics...

January





February





March





April






May




the boo boo...

June






July






August







September


This is my leg, 5 days after the stripping- yeah, that looks "normal" doesn't it?






October





*** I was too flippin sick all the time in October to get any pics***


November


December








Happy New Year from Fruitpies and Spice!!!!!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Holy Moly, she's growing like a big bad weed!!! And I swear she has the longest eyelashes of any baby I've ever seen!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! And I 2nd the eyelashes!! Holy cow!! The picts were great! I'm a little slow at getting my year in review up!