Monday, January 19, 2009

sick day

not for me, but for the little one. Turns out that she has a bad sinus infection. Whilst I hate taking the day off of work, I was able to get her to nap in her crib and get some stuff done. Its actually a snowy day here- but more of a pretty snow, than a pain in the ass snow. I almost wish it were tomorrow (that I'm off with her), since the innauguration falls right during the lunch hours of our school. Hopefully they'll put it on the big screen (not tv- the old fashioned movie screens from school) in the cafeteria, like they did for the Phillies parade.

So, I've had a few people ask how my health is. So far, so good. My PT/INR levels (blood levels) have finally stabilized and I get to go have my blood done in 1 1/2 weeks, this would be a few days before I get the doppler study on my leg to see if my clot is gone. Feb 2, is the big day- so keep your fingers crossed. I am not a big drinker at all, but I can't tell you how much I'd love a glass of wine! I'm sure I won't be able to handle the first sip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crossing my fingers for you. I hope Emma gets to feeling better soon.