Monday, August 18, 2008

de-veining

Just as I think of all the gifts my beautiful little girl have given me, I can't help but cringe when I think of this gift. She has given me the ugliest vericose veins in my left leg. Mind you, I had a "slight" issue before I got preggo, but by the end of January '07, I was laid up in bed with hot compresses, compression hose and a baby aspirin per day.
Ever since then, I have been totally paranoid of blood clots, and a total mess when I fly long haul flights.
So, this September 25th, My lovely doc is going to devein me, like a shrimp. I'm a little nervous, but getting this done will take away the risk of another clot, take the pain away and make my leg look so much nicer.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Good! You go girl! Don't worry. Just think how lovely your leg will look and how you won't worry about blowing a clot next pregnancy around lol.

I'm glad you decided =)

Anonymous said...

you will do FAB!!!