Saturday, August 9, 2008

some firsts- and a video

Emma is not much of a talker. Well, let me rephrase that- not much of a "people words" talker. She can babble with the best of them. Well, today during her bath, she added a new word to her vocab. It was "Hi Duck". She said it 2 times, and that was it. I can't get her to say it again. So far we have: Hi Cat, Hi Duck bear ba ba (baby) dada mmmmamamama Second on the "firsts" list would be her first somersault. Yes- started to do her "downward dog" position and then rolled straight on her back. She loved it, I freaked. Third on the list.. and I am not going crazy on this one.. When playing with her fisher price house (so different from the cool one I had), she rang the door bell and then SANG "da da" on the SAME pitches. Gifted. Well, maybe not.. LOL I won't go crazy on that one since I truly think parents who make their kids sing etc, are committing a form of child abuse. You know the little kids who really suck on "America's got talent" and the parents act like they are the best ever? More on this later... battery is about to die! Here's my little dancing queen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's soooo stinkin' cute!!! She's a great dancer! Oh I can see her in ballet slippers or tap shoes!

Marlene

Jody said...

Awwwwwwww SO dang Cute!!!!