Wednesday, August 20, 2008

tag- back at you Joanne!

http://jodybabycatcher.blogspot.com/ So now its my turn!! Just follow the rules below and let the person know you tagged em!
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Okay-- here goes my little factoids>>>

1) I love horseradish mixed with gravy on brussel sprouts
2) I hate the sound of the recorder- with a passion
3) Beer puts me to sleep
4) I am not crafty at all
5) I love to sleep- I mean LOOOVEEE to sleep. I miss it. How did I have a child who is the exact opposite? I've seen more 4am tv shows in the past week than I'd like to admit.
6) I love burnt hotdogs.

Now I tag: Marlooney (who I won't link to), The Head Nut and thats it.. the others probably won't do this.. Its kind of like those forwards that ask you thousands of questions and then you have to pass on etc.. But, there you have it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I love burt hot dogs too!!! I've given you an award...come check it out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag.....I shall post my entry tomorrow. :)

Marlooney